Coffee, how you like it
- Rinse filter and add 20g of medium ground coffee.
- Slowly pour 50g of water over the grounds until saturated. Let bloom for 30 seconds.
- In concentric circles, slowly add 250g of water. Let drain completely - about 5 minutes.
- Insert filters into the cap and rinse with hot water.
- Place plunger facing upward into the brewing shaft. Add 17g of medium to fine ground coffee.
- Slowly pour 50g of water and let bloom for 30 seconds.
- Add remaining water while spinning the aeropress.
- Lock the cap and invert at 1:30 into a mug. Gently press the plunger and stop when hissing begins.
- Rinse press with hot water and add 60g of coarse ground coffee
- Slowly pour 425g of water, swirling the grounds to ensure saturation. Let bloom uncovered for 4 minutes.
- Add 420g of water and reinsert plunger. Let sit for 5 minutes then decant into cups or a carafe.
- Fold and insert the filter, facing the spout. First, rinse the filter with hot water. Next, add 35g of medium to coarse ground coffee.
- In concentric circles, slowly add 250g of hot water. Let drain completely.
- Add 250g more water and let drain completely, about 5 minutes.
- Fill base of moka pot with boiling water.
- Insert filter funnel into the base and add 20g of fine to medium ground coffee. Screw on the spouted top.
- Place moka pot on the on the stovetop over medium heat. As the water approaches a boil, pressure will push coffee slowly through to the upper chamber. If the water bursts upwards, it's too hot. If it bubbles slowly, turn up the heat.
- Remove from heat when you hear a hissing, bubbling sound.