Coffee how you
- 01 Rinse filter and add 20g of medium ground coffee.
- 02 Slowly pour 50g of water over the grounds until saturated. Let "bloom" for 30 seconds.
- 03 In concentric circles, slowly add 250g of water. Let drain completely, about 5 minutes.
- 01 Rinse press with hot water and add 60g of coarse ground coffee.
- 02 Slowly pour 425g of water, swirling the grounds to ensure saturation. Let "bloom" uncovered for 4 minutes.
- 03 Add 425g of water and reinsert plunger. Let sit for 5 minutes, then decant into cups or a carafe.
- 01 Insert filter into the cap and rinse with hot water.
- 02 Place plunger facing upward into the brewing shaft. Add 17g of medium to fine ground coffee.
- 03Slowly pour 50g of water and let "bloom" for 30 seconds.
- 04Add remaining water while spinning the aeropress.
- 05 Lock the cap and invert at 1:30 into a mug. Gently press the plunger and stop when hissing begins.
- 01 Fold and insert the filter, facing the spout. Rinse with hot water and add 35g of medium to coarse ground coffee.
- 02 In concentric circles, slowly add 250g of water. Let drain completely.
- 03 Add 250g more water and let drain completely, about 5 minutes
- 01 Fill base of moka pot with boiling water.
- 02 Insert filter funnel into the base and add 20g of fine to medium ground coffee. Screw on the spouted top.
- 03 Place moka pot on the stovetop over medium heat. As the water approaches a boil, pressure will push coffee slowly through to the upper chamber. If it explodes upwards, the water is too hot. If it bubbles lethargically, turn up your flame.
- 04 Remove from heat when you hear a hissing, bubbling sound.